Samsung secretly loves the iPhone, and that might never change
Samsung has been trying to beat the iPhone for years. And it has failed for years. Apple still makes the most coveted flagship phones in town, and Samsung is still a fast follower in the business. Even now, in 2022, Samsung continues to copy Apple’s new iPhone features all the time. The iPhone 14 Pro’s success is another pain point, and it must hurt Samsung even more considering the Galaxy S22 series’ blunders.
Samsung might criticize and mock the newest iPhones publicly, but it probably loves the success of Apple’s new iPhone series. That’s because Samsung happens to be a massive supplier of a critical component that Apple uses to manufacture iPhones: OLED screens. And the iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max got even more sophisticated OLED panels this year. The big winner? Samsung Display.
The post Samsung secretly loves the iPhone, and that might never change appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- 115+ best Black Friday deals you can shop today at Amazon
- Amazon is handing out free money for Black Friday 2022
- Amazon gift card deals 2022: How to get $175+ for free
- Best Black Friday deals of 2022: The ultimate guide
Trending Right Now:
- A Netflix adaptation of one of the most erotic novels of all time is coming next week
- New 48-Volt Quant supercar can go 600 miles on a tank of ‘salt water’
- Scientists may have found something unfathomably massive living under Antarctica
Samsung secretly loves the iPhone, and that might never change originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 25 Nov 2022 at 09:03:02 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com/
November 25, 2022 at 06:07AM