New 48-Volt Quant supercar can go 600 miles on a tank of ‘salt water’
Electric vehicles are just one of the many solutions that engineers have been pushing as a way to cut down on global warming and greenhouse gas emissions. However, there are a ton of issues holding back the EV market, most of all the time that it takes to charge a new battery. Now, the Quantino electric supercar could help change all of that, though.
The post New 48-Volt Quant supercar can go 600 miles on a tank of ‘salt water’ appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon is handing out free money for Black Friday 2022
- Amazon gift card deals 2022: How to get $175+ for free
- Black Friday Apple deals for 2022: AirPods, iPad, Apple Watch, more
- Best Black Friday deals of 2022: The ultimate guide
Trending Right Now:
- A Netflix adaptation of one of the most erotic novels of all time is coming next week
- Scientists may have found something unfathomably massive living under Antarctica
- 16 more movies and shows hit Netflix this week – don’t miss these 5 new releases
New 48-Volt Quant supercar can go 600 miles on a tank of ‘salt water’ originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 24 Nov 2022 at 19:35:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com/
November 24, 2022 at 04:40PM