Marvel just spoiled something about the next major villain in the MCU
Kang (Jonathan Majors) is the next massive villain to take on the Avengers. We knew that would be the case ever since the Loki finale first aired. But then Marvel really confirmed it when the studio put his name in the Avengers 5 title: The Kang Dynasty.
We don’t have to wait until 2025 to see the villain in action, as Kang will show up next in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. That’s also not a secret, as Marvel showed the big villain in the film’s first trailer.
However, with more than two months to go until Quantumania hits theaters, Marvel did spoil a significant Kang detail. If you hate MCU spoilers, you’ll want to avoid what follows below.
The post Marvel just spoiled something about the next major villain in the MCU appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon is handing out free money for Black Friday 2022
- Amazon gift card deals 2022: How to get $175+ for free
- Best Black Friday deals of 2022: The ultimate guide
- Ninja Black Friday deals 2022: CREAMi, air fryers, blenders, & more
Trending Right Now:
- A Netflix adaptation of one of the most erotic novels of all time is coming next week
- New 48-Volt Quant supercar can go 600 miles on a tank of ‘salt water’
- Scientists may have found something unfathomably massive living under Antarctica
Marvel just spoiled something about the next major villain in the MCU originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 25 Nov 2022 at 12:46:10 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com/
November 25, 2022 at 09:47AM