Clear and Easy Multi-Lingual Conversations With the M3 Translator Earbuds From Timekettle
Timekettle M3 Translator Earbuds are simultaneous translation devices with a difference. Offering offline translation, natural conversation flows, and optimization for a host of languages and accents, few real-time translators can match Timekettle’s offering. But why should you choose the M3 Translator Earbuds for your translation needs?
Timekettle M3 Translator Earbuds Key Features
Timekettle M3 Translator Earbuds are made with travelers and professionals in mind. They connect to your smartphone to provide a seamless and easy translation experience, while also coming packed with a host of unique features that set them apart from the crowd.
Language & Accent Support
M3 Translator Earbuds support over 40 languages, enabling you to use your language translators across the world. But languages aren’t the only important factor for a digital translator; understanding accents is vital, too. These earbuds are optimized to understand 93 accents that cover most countries and regions.
HybridComm is Timekettle’s key technology advantage in the translator market. Providing smooth and fluent conversations through painstaking optimization, this system comprises three main parts.
- BoostClean Speech Technology: Ventor noise reduction and an advanced voice recognition algorithm work together to ensure that your voice is heard and understood, even in noisy places. Machine learning and AI training play a key role in ensuring that this system is always improving.
- TurboFast SI Technology: Timekettle is the first and only company to create a device capable of sending and receiving complex Bluetooth signals at the same time. This ensures incredibly fast translation without compromising on quality.
- UniSmart AITP (AI Translation Platform): The Timekettle UniSmart AITP is built on a global low-latency adaptive cloud platform that provides incredibly fast translation on networks across the globe. This system is incredibly stable and accurate, providing a translation solution capable of working with complex conversations.
Offline Translation Service
Like its predecessor, the M2 Translator Earbuds, the M3 Translator Earbuds feature offline translation. This makes them ideal as travel translators for those who like to go to remote locations, while also saving you when you find yourself disconnected.
Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
Active noise cancellation (ANC) works to cancel sounds from outside your earbuds. This makes it possible to isolate the translated speech you are hearing without letting the real speech through. ANC is also great for those who enjoy using their earbuds to listen to music or make phone calls.
Long Battery Life & Battery Charging Case
The Timekettle M3 Translator Earbuds come packed with their own batteries that keep the earbuds going for 7.5 hours, but they also come with a charging case that offers up to 25 hours of battery life. Thanks to their small batteries and low power usage, these earbuds don’t take long to charge at all.
Listen to Music, Take Calls, and Translate
Timekettle has developed the M3 Translator Earbuds to provide a smooth, fluent, and easy translation process. Thanks to their high-quality speaker drivers, these earbuds are also perfect for listening to music and taking calls. They work like any wireless earbuds; just connect via Bluetooth and enjoy clear listening.
How to Use Timekettle M3 Translator Earbuds
Timekettle’s M3 Translator Earbuds are easy to use and require very little setup. They come packed with detailed instructions to help you through this process, but there are a couple of basic steps to take to get started.
Connect to Your Smartphone and Use the Timekettle App
The Timekettle App is the backbone of your Translator Earbuds. This software lives on your smartphone and stores all of the essential language and accent data to provide clear translations. Download the App from your smartphone’s app store, and connect the earbuds to your smartphone via Bluetooth to start your first conversation.
Choose From Three Listening Modes
The Timekettle M3 Translator Earbuds come with three different listening/translation modes to provide fluent and natural conversations.
- Touch Mode: This mode provides simultaneous translation for long conversations. HybridComm 1.0™ technology separates speech into logical sentences that save both speakers from pausing or waiting for translations to complete.
- Listen Mode: Listen mode provides one-way translation so that you can listen to people speaking in other languages. This is ideal for business meetings, events, and other situations where only one speaker is present.
- Speaker Mode: This mode is made for short interactions and simple questions. Just hand the other speaker your phone and use one of your translator earbuds to listen to what they have to say.
Where to Buy Timekettle M3 Translator Earbuds
Timekettle’s translator earbud story started in 2020 on Indiegogo with the M2 campaign, raising more than $700,000 to create the world’s first offline translator earbuds. Since then, the company has started producing and selling its earbuds through its own website and Amazon. They come in at a low price of $149.99 on both platforms.
However, you can get the M3 Translator earbuds with a 25% discount during Timekettle’s Black Friday sale between the 25th and 28th of November.
Choosing the Right Translator Earbuds for You
There are a lot of different translator devices available on the market, but few can stand up to the rich feature list offered by the Timekettle M3 Translator Earbuds. You should always assess the features of a product like this for yourself to make sure that it meets your needs.
via MUO – Feed https://ift.tt/Bibkjfy
November 25, 2022 at 02:08AM