UK watchdog to investigate possible Apple and Google mobile browser duopoly
The UK’s Competition and Market Authority will now investigate whether Apple and Google have an "effective" duopoly on the mobile ecosystem that "allows them to exercise a stranglehold over operating systems, app stores, and web browsers on mobile devices."
The post UK watchdog to investigate possible Apple and Google mobile browser duopoly appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- 77 best Black Friday deals you can shop today at Amazon
- Best Black Friday deals 2022: Sales, date, and predictions
- Save big for Black Friday on the ECOVACS Deebot X1 OMNI
- Top Black Friday deals today: $299 Pixel phone, $100 off AirPods, TVs, laptops, appliances, more
Trending Right Now:
- Scientists may have found something unfathomably massive living under Antarctica
- 16 more movies and shows hit Netflix this week – don’t miss these 5 new releases
- Popular vitamin people take for ‘anti-aging’ may cause brain cancer
UK watchdog to investigate possible Apple and Google mobile browser duopoly originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 23 Nov 2022 at 09:14:58 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com/
November 23, 2022 at 06:15AM