Twitch rolls out safety updates to combat predatory behavior on the platform
Twitch says that it is rolling out a number of updates to ensure that children are not groomed on its platform.
In a blog post, the company announced a number of technology implementations to ensure that children under the age of thirteen are not able to access the streaming platform and those seeking to groom those children or exhibit any kind of predatory behavior on the platform are caught, banned, and reported.
The post Twitch rolls out safety updates to combat predatory behavior on the platform appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- 77 best Black Friday deals you can shop today at Amazon
- Best Black Friday deals 2022: Sales, date, and predictions
- Amazon Cyber Monday 2022 ad: Start date, deals & sales
- Oops! 57 crazy Prime Early Access deals that Amazon forgot to end
Trending Right Now:
- Scientists may have found something unfathomably massive living under Antarctica
- Exclusive: Tesla to bring Dolby Atmos to over 1 million cars
- 16 more movies and shows hit Netflix this week – don’t miss these 5 new releases
Twitch rolls out safety updates to combat predatory behavior on the platform originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 23 Nov 2022 at 17:19:01 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com/
November 23, 2022 at 02:19PM