Samsung to supply 70% of all iPhone 14 OLED panels this year
Even with LG now able to supply OLED panels to the iPhone 14 models, Samsung Display will have the largest slice of panels shipped to Apple this year, as it’s expected to deliver 80 million units out of 120 million displays.
The post Samsung to supply 70% of all iPhone 14 OLED panels this year appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Best Black Friday deals 2022: Sales, date, and predictions
- 77 best Black Friday deals you can shop today at Amazon
- Best Black Friday Best Buy deals 2022: All the best deals right now
- Black Friday desktop computer deals 2022: Everything we’re hoping to see
Trending Right Now:
- Scientists may have found something unfathomably massive living under Antarctica
- 16 more movies and shows hit Netflix this week – don’t miss these 5 new releases
- Popular vitamin people take for ‘anti-aging’ may cause brain cancer
Samsung to supply 70% of all iPhone 14 OLED panels this year originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 23 Nov 2022 at 08:21:02 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com/
November 23, 2022 at 05:21AM