iPhone 14 Pro charging bug is causing some phones to randomly restart
Apple has addressed a number of bugs affecting iOS 16 and its brand new iPhone 14 lineup already, but there are still plenty left to fix. For example, some early iPhone 14 Pro adopters have noticed that their phones are randomly restarting while charging.
The post iPhone 14 Pro charging bug is causing some phones to randomly restart appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon Prime Early Access Sale: 22 best deals to shop now
- Best Apple Watch deals and sales for September 2022
- Best Apple headphones deals slash up to $120 off AirPods Pro & more
- The best laptop deals in September 2022
Trending Right Now:
- Two fascinating new Netflix documentaries to put on your watch list
- New salad dressing recall: Multiple salad dressings you need to watch out for
- Look at these stunning amateur Milky Way photos shot on iPhone 14 Pro Max
iPhone 14 Pro charging bug is causing some phones to randomly restart originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 28 Sep 2022 at 19:06:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
September 28, 2022 at 04:14PM