Apple Watch Series 8 review: A small but worthy upgrade
Apple is expanding the Apple Watch line. At its latest hardware event, the company launched the new Apple Watch Ultra, a device focused on the more demanding users who want something that they can take scuba diving, rock climbing, and camping. But that device is far from the best choice for everyone — and thankfully, Apple is giving the Apple Watch Series 8 a few updates too.
The Apple Watch Series 8 keeps the overall design as the Apple Watch Series 7, and retains most of the headline features. But it also adds a few features that could seriously come in handy for millions of people. As usual, it’s focused heavily on health and fitness tracking — and it comes in a range of great colors.
How much of an upgrade is it? I’ve been testing it to find out.
The Apple Watch Series 8 may not be a huge upgrade over the Series 7, but with better temperature sensing and crash detection, the best smartwatch is getting better.
- Still great design
- Crash detection
- Better temperature sensing
- Battery still leaves a little to be desired
The post Apple Watch Series 8 review: A small but worthy upgrade appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- This massive smartwatch works with iPhones or Android for only $199
- Best Apple Watch deals and sales for September 2022
Trending Right Now:
- NASA’s Earth Observatory spots newly birthed island in the Pacific
- The 35 best movies on Netflix right now (September 2022)
- Finally, a new Netflix reality series that isn’t cringey and awful
Apple Watch Series 8 review: A small but worthy upgrade originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 23 Sep 2022 at 14:52:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
September 23, 2022 at 01:38PM