iOS 16 bug crashes your Mail app with a single string of text
It seems that every year or two, a bizarre bug is discovered in iOS that causes an app or the entire system to crash. One that many iPhone owners likely remember is the Telugu bug. By sending one character in a messaging app, you could crash an iPhone. Now, a similar bug is popping up in iOS 16, but this one only impacts the Mail app.
The post iOS 16 bug crashes your Mail app with a single string of text appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- You’ll never want to cook again without this $45 Amazon kitchen tool
- Best Apple Watch deals and sales for September 2022
Trending Right Now:
- 17 more Netflix releases are coming this week – here’s the full list (Sep 21-24)
- Scientists discovered a mineral that’s even stronger than diamond
- Ultra-close-up photos show the Sun like you’ve never seen it before
iOS 16 bug crashes your Mail app with a single string of text originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 22 Sep 2022 at 18:47:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
September 22, 2022 at 04:24PM