A star’s orbit may have revealed Earth’s nearest black hole
A new study says that a star’s orbit may have revealed Earth’s nearest black hole. Further, the findings by the researchers leading the study could point toward the existence of more dormant black holes than scientists originally believed.
The post A star’s orbit may have revealed Earth’s nearest black hole appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- You’ll never want to cook again without this $45 Amazon kitchen tool
- Oops! 25 crazy Prime Day deals Amazon still hasn’t ended
Trending Right Now:
- Ultra-close-up photos show the Sun like you’ve never seen it before
- Scientists discovered a mineral that’s even stronger than diamond
- Netflix Top 10: The most-watched shows in the world right now
A star’s orbit may have revealed Earth’s nearest black hole originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 22 Sep 2022 at 10:20:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
September 22, 2022 at 09:55AM