James Webb’s data could be lying to us, scientists warn
The James Webb Space Telescope first began scientific operations in July, with NASA releasing Webb’s first images to raucous applause. What followed, has been a couple of months’ worth of spectacular discoveries, including the detection of carbon dioxide on an exoplanet. Now, though, scientists with Harvard and MIT are warning that James Webb’s data could be lying to astronomers.
The post James Webb’s data could be lying to us, scientists warn appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- How to add Apple CarPlay to any car without an installation
- Get an Echo Dot for just $0.99 with this crazy Amazon promo
- Amazon gift card deals 2022: How to get $50+ for free
Trending Right Now:
- These 2 new Netflix releases are so good they both have 100% scores on Rotten Tomatoes
- Scientists create matter from nothing in groundbreaking experiment
- Lawn mower recall: 31 people already had bolts or blades come off this popular mower
James Webb’s data could be lying to us, scientists warn originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 20 Sep 2022 at 20:28:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
September 20, 2022 at 07:49PM