Scientists create matter from nothing in groundbreaking experiment
We’ve probably all heard the phrase you can’t make something from nothing. But in reality, the physics of our universe isn’t that cut and dry. In fact, scientists have spent decades trying to force matter from absolutely nothing. And now, they’ve managed to prove that a theory first shared 70 years ago was correct, and we really can create matter out of absolutely nothing.
The post Scientists create matter from nothing in groundbreaking experiment appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- 10 best deals on Sunday: First AirPods Pro 2 deal, $0.99 Echo Dot, $90 Chromebook, more
- Best Apple Watch deals: Series 8 now on sale, but S7 is $150 off
- Get an Echo Dot for just $0.99 with this crazy Amazon promo
Trending Right Now:
- 6 new Netflix releases everyone will be obsessed with next week
- James Webb telescope found a new energy source in space that’s baffling scientists
- Colgate toothpaste recall: 5 types of toothpaste sold in 11 states were just recalled
Scientists create matter from nothing in groundbreaking experiment originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 18 Sep 2022 at 09:02:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
September 18, 2022 at 06:19AM