Colgate toothpaste recall: 5 types of toothpaste sold in 11 states were just recalled
Family Dollar just issued a recall for 5 types of Colgate toothpaste and one mouthwash, as the company stored the products outside of the labeled temperature requirements. The company stored and shipped the products in the new recall to a number of stores in 11 US states.
The post Colgate toothpaste recall: 5 types of toothpaste sold in 11 states were just recalled appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- 10 deals you can’t miss on Saturday: Drones, $99 AirPods, $50 off Apple Watch S8, more
- Get an Echo Dot for just $0.99 with this crazy Amazon promo
- Best Apple Watch deals: Series 8 now on sale, but S7 is $150 off
Trending Right Now:
- James Webb telescope found a new energy source in space that’s baffling scientists
- Everyone is raving about this new Canadian sci-fi Netflix series
- This hidden iPhone messaging feature in iOS 16 is a game-changer
Colgate toothpaste recall: 5 types of toothpaste sold in 11 states were just recalled originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 17 Sep 2022 at 09:01:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
September 17, 2022 at 06:25AM