8 scenarios where the iPhone 14 Pro’s always-on display turns off automatically
Millions of iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max buyers are about to experience the brand new iOS 16 always-on display feature. It’s on by default, and they’ll have to decide whether to keep using it or disable it as soon as they’ve finished setting up the handset.
One reason to disable the always-on display functionality is battery life. Even if the screen refresh rate drops to 1Hz when the always-on display takes over, it still consumes energy. If you’re not a big fan of Lock Screen widgets, disabling the feature is a no-brainer.
However, if you plan on using it, you should know that Apple has added various smart features to the always-on functionality. That includes 8 scenarios where the iPhone 14 Pro models will turn themselves off and help you conserve energy.
The post 8 scenarios where the iPhone 14 Pro’s always-on display turns off automatically appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- 10 deals you can’t miss on Saturday: Drones, $99 AirPods, $50 off Apple Watch S8, more
- Best Apple Watch deals: Series 8 now on sale, but S7 is $150 off
Trending Right Now:
- James Webb telescope found a new energy source in space that’s baffling scientists
- Everyone is raving about this new Canadian sci-fi Netflix series
- China discovered a new type of Moon crystal that might lead to limitless energy
8 scenarios where the iPhone 14 Pro’s always-on display turns off automatically originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 17 Sep 2022 at 10:03:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
September 17, 2022 at 07:27AM