Warner Bros. Discovery may launch a free, ad-supported streaming service with HBO shows
During an earnings call this week, Warner Bros. Discovery CEO David Zaslav announced that the company is thinking about launching its own free, ad-supported service. To be clear, this won’t happen any time soon. Warner Bros. Discovery first has to focus on launching the paid streaming service that will merge HBO Max and Discovery Plus. But after that service arrives, the company is hoping that a FAST service could be an "entry point" for consumers.
The post Warner Bros. Discovery may launch a free, ad-supported streaming service with HBO shows appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Today’s deals: $13 Beckham Hotel pillows, $19 bed sheets, Fire TV Stick 4K, Sony earbuds, more
- Make CarPlay wireless in any car with this discounted CarPlay adapter
Trending Right Now:
- Urgent beverage recall: 53 different drinks were recalled over bacteria contamination
- This parasite makes you more attractive so you’ll have sex and spread it, strange study says
- Scientists discovered a Super-Earth that could have key ingredients for life
Warner Bros. Discovery may launch a free, ad-supported streaming service with HBO shows originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 5 Aug 2022 at 21:18:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
August 5, 2022 at 06:20PM