Scientists discovered a Super-Earth that could have key ingredients for life
Scientists have discovered a Super-Earth orbiting a red dwarf star. The discovery is the first made by the IRD Subaru Strategic Program (IRD-SSP). Additionally, it has posed new questions to astronomers, who are now questioning whether low-mass stars, such as red dwarf stars, can provide planets capable of supporting life.
The post Scientists discovered a Super-Earth that could have key ingredients for life appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Today’s deals: $13 Beckham Hotel pillows, $19 bed sheets, Fire TV Stick 4K, Sony earbuds, more
- 12 essential car accessories you should have with you at all times
- The best car detailing product is a $6 tool the pros don’t want you to know about
- Best Deals Today – Daily Deals & Sales: LIVE
Trending Right Now:
- Urgent beverage recall: 53 different drinks were recalled over bacteria contamination
- Get ready for the dark new Netflix fantasy series we’ve all been waiting for
- Watch giant squid hunt their prey in never-before-seen video footage
Scientists discovered a Super-Earth that could have key ingredients for life originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 5 Aug 2022 at 13:24:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
August 5, 2022 at 10:24AM