CircuitPython Day 2022 – Updated Schedule #CircuitPythonDay2022 #CircuitPython #Python
Friday August 19 (8/19/2022) is CircuitPython Day 2022, being designated the snakiest day this year! The day highlights all things CircuitPython and Python on Hardware.
Below is the latest on events that are developing. Firm times and additional events will be posted in subsequent posts.
Special events will be held during the day – the following is a summary of events known to date – those without a specific time will be updated as we get closer to the day:
- Panelists take a look back at CircuitPython’s accomplishments over the past year, look forward to what is to come, community Q&A, and more.
- Hosted by: Paul Cutler
- Kattni, Jeff and Dan get together for the third year in a row to talk about what was the most interesting thing each of them has done with CircuitPython over the last year.
- Liz Clark hosts a special edition of Show & Tell that focuses on CircuitPython-themed projects.
- (Liz is going to write up something better, but this will do for now. I will get you the updated copy when I receive it.)
- Scott will cover all of the changes upcoming in CircuitPython 8
- 11:00 ET – Celebrating Code & Community: A CircuitPython Day Panel Discussion
- 13:00 ET – CircuitPython Project Build with Maker Melissa
- 14:00 ET – Special Edition CircuitPython Themed Show and Tell
- 15:30 ET – CircuitPython 8 Preview
- 16:00 ET – CircuitPython Day Chat with Kattni, Jeff and Dan
- 18:00 ET – Foamyguy CircuitPython Day Game Jam Stream
11:00 AM EDT/17:00 PM CEST Reimagining IoT Deployments with CircuitPython
Adafruit’s CircuitPython has helped open up the IoT and place it within reach of developers of all types. Join Blues Wireless on CircuitPython Day as they look at:
- Getting Started with CircuitPython and Wireless IoT
- Walking Through a Real World CircuitPython-based IoT Project
- Remotely Updating CircuitPython Firmware with Cellular IoT(!?!)
Register for this particular event here.
Working with CircuitPython? Tag your projects #CircuitPythonDay2022 on social media and Adafruit will look to highlight them.
Have you events you’d like to have folks attend or have projects in the works? Email your thoughts to circuitpythonday(at)adafruit(dot)com.
via Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/N7Gr3Lq
August 4, 2022 at 08:17AM