Undiscovered Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 Easter egg might spoil Vol. 3, James Gunn says
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is one of the most highly anticipated Marvel movies of MCU Phase 5. And Marvel might have gone to great lengths to avoid specific Guardians 3 spoilers. The studio reportedly shot multiple versions of key scenes to prevent plot leaks. But there might be a spoiler that Marvel can’t control, although it’s difficult to find. Guardians Vol.1 has a mysterious Easter egg that is a big spoiler for Guardians Vol. 3.
That’s assuming Marvel fans can figure it out and James Gunn confirms the puzzle solution by May. But the director just tweeted that he’s pausing the search for the Vol. 1 Easter egg hunt that’s been in place for about eight years. Mind you, some spoilers might follow below.
The post Undiscovered Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 Easter egg might spoil Vol. 3, James Gunn says appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- 5 secret Amazon departments where you’ll find amazing hidden deals
- Best Deals Today – Daily Deals & Sales: LIVE
- Today’s deals: #1 pet hair remover, Samsung 4K TVs, $19 bed sheets, back to school sale, more
- LG CordZero vacuum review: My Dyson is officially retired
Trending Right Now:
- This Netflix cancellation news is going to crush some of you
- Everyone is saying the same thing about the #1 show on Netflix
- 29 new movies hit Netflix today – here are 8 you need to watch
Undiscovered Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 Easter egg might spoil Vol. 3, James Gunn says originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 3 Aug 2022 at 19:18:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
August 3, 2022 at 04:20PM