Apple AR/VR headset will ‘likely release’ in January 2023, insider predicts
Apple’s first AR/VR headset might release in stores by this time next year. That’s according to a prediction from well-connected analyst Ming-Chi Kuo a few weeks ago. The analyst is back with a more detailed look at the current augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) industry, as plenty of Apple rivals are developing their own next-gen smart glasses wearables.
That’s where the analyst repeated his claim that Apple will likely release the mixed reality headset in January 2023, a prediction that’s in line with his previous remark. But don’t expect to buy the first Apple AR/VR headset in stores come January.
The post Apple AR/VR headset will ‘likely release’ in January 2023, insider predicts appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Today’s deals: FREE money from Amazon, $4 smart plugs, $99 AirPods, pet odor eliminator, more
- Amazon gift card deals 2022: How to get $55 for free
- 10 hidden Amazon deals only Prime members can get
- Amazon Prime Day 2022 is July 12th and 13th: Shop these early sales now
Trending Right Now:
- This crazy new iPhone photo-editing feature in iOS 16 is blowing people away
- New baby formula recall: Dangerous recalled formula was sold by accident
- The 10 biggest Netflix shows in the world right now
Apple AR/VR headset will ‘likely release’ in January 2023, insider predicts originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 24 Jun 2022 at 07:31:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
June 24, 2022 at 04:31AM