Researchers found a new roadblock in the quest to inhabit the Moon
A new study says that growing plants on the Moon is possible. But it causes a massive amount of stress on the plants. The researchers published their findings in Communications Biology. It’s the first study to show success at growing plants in lunar soil returned from the Apollo missions all those years ago.
Because of the level of stress that the plants experience, scientists say farming on the Moon isn’t happening anytime soon.
The post Researchers found a new roadblock in the quest to inhabit the Moon appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- 10 deals you can’t miss on Sunday: $19 Fire Stick, $25 car vacuum, air mattresses, AirPods, more
- Best Deals Today – Daily Deals & Sales: LIVE
- Friday’s deals: $15 meat thermometer, $45 Echo Show 5, coffee pods, weight loss pills, more
- I’m obsessed with an Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of, and it’s only $20
Trending Right Now:
- Netflix is about to try something that will make your streaming experience so different
- Total lunar eclipse 2022: Here’s when you can watch it this weekend
- Ice cream recall: Check your freezer because 4,481 cases of frozen dessert were recalled
Researchers found a new roadblock in the quest to inhabit the Moon originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 15 May 2022 at 09:02:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
May 15, 2022 at 06:05AM