Doctor Strange 2 might introduce a weird new Spider-Man plot hole
The multiverse is one of the main themes of the MCU’s Phase 4. That’s in addition to the Earth-based stories and the space-centric adventures. We’ve been exploring the multiverse since before Avengers: Endgame, but the Phase 4 TV shows and movies reveal the rules of the multiverse, setting the stage for future adventures. Doctor Strange 2 is a pivotal multiverse movie, exploring the multiverse in greater detail than Spider-Man: No Way Home ever did.
But in the process, Doctor Strange 2 unearths a big issue that reminds us of the awful Spider-Man plot holes that Sony and Marvel have yet to fix. Mind you, several spoilers will follow below.
The post Doctor Strange 2 might introduce a weird new Spider-Man plot hole appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- I’m obsessed with an Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of, and it’s only $20
- Friday’s deals: $15 meat thermometer, $45 Echo Show 5, coffee pods, weight loss pills, more
- This $26 Amazon find should be in every single person’s kitchen
- Amazon gift card promotion 2022: How to get $45 for free
Trending Right Now:
- Total lunar eclipse 2022: Here’s when you can watch it this weekend
- Lawsuit over AT&T’s pointless administrative fee ends in disappointing settlement
- Gas prices just set another record, with no end in sight
Doctor Strange 2 might introduce a weird new Spider-Man plot hole originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 13 May 2022 at 22:40:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
May 13, 2022 at 07:46PM