Doctor Strange 2 incursions explained: What they mean for the MCU
Marvel announced Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness in late July 2019, and it was immediately clear that it would be pivotal in Phase 4. Now that Doctor Strange 2 is playing in theaters, we know what it brings to the MCU and why it’s so important. The movie gives us a better look at the multiverse than any previous MCU adventures, setting the stage for even bigger crossovers. In particular, Doctor Strange 2 introduces the concept of incursions, something we’d yet to see in the MCU.
But this new MCU phenomenon already carries some problems that aren’t immediately clear when you first watch the movie. The more you think about incursions, the more you realize that Marvel has lots of explaining to do. Before we discuss this further, you should make sure you to see Multiverse of Madness, as big spoilers follow below.
The post Doctor Strange 2 incursions explained: What they mean for the MCU appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- 10 deals you can’t miss on Saturday: $99 HDTV, 21¢ KN95s, Shark vacuums, Ninja blenders, more
- I’m obsessed with an Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of, and it’s only $20
- Everyone with a Nintendo Switch needs to see this awesome deal
- Amazon gift card promotion 2022: How to get $45 for free
Trending Right Now:
- Ice cream recall: Check your freezer because 4,481 cases of frozen dessert were recalled
- Total lunar eclipse 2022: Here’s when you can watch it this weekend
- Lawsuit over AT&T’s pointless administrative fee ends in disappointing settlement
Doctor Strange 2 incursions explained: What they mean for the MCU originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 14 May 2022 at 14:07:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
May 14, 2022 at 11:09AM