Pixel 6a will feature a new fingerprint sensor – here’s why it’s such a big deal
The Pixel 6a is one of the most interesting products coming out of I/O 2022, a Google mid-range phone that will deliver flagship performance. The handset rocks the same processor as the Pixel 6 flagships, making the $449 handset just as powerful as the flagship models. The Pixel 6a will make some compromises to hit that price point, but the fingerprint sensor might not be one of them.
A report says Google already confirmed that the Pixel 6a won’t share the same in-display fingerprint sensor as the more expensive models. It’s unclear whether the fingerprint sensor in the mid-range phone is cheaper. But there are reasons to be excited about this particular change, as the Pixel 6 fingerprint experience has had a few issues so far.
The post Pixel 6a will feature a new fingerprint sensor – here’s why it’s such a big deal appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- I’m obsessed with an Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of, and it’s only $20
- Thursday’s deals: $6 Kasa smart plugs, Bowflex sale, $99 AirPods, rare AirTag deal, more
- Best Deals Today – Daily Deals & Sales: LIVE
- Kodak Luma 400 portable projector is down to its best price ever
Trending Right Now:
- New ice cream recall: Check your freezer for this recalled frozen dessert
- Mysterious invisible walls may have been discovered in outer space
- Google Maps immersive view lets you experience maps like never before
Pixel 6a will feature a new fingerprint sensor – here’s why it’s such a big deal originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 13 May 2022 at 07:31:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
May 13, 2022 at 04:32AM