Astronomers might’ve discovered why Saturn’s moon Titan looks like Earth
Titan looks suspiciously like our own planet when you observe it. However, Saturn’s moon and our own Earth couldn’t be any more different. Where landscapes are made of silicate-based sediments on Earth, many believe Titan’s landscapes are made of solid organic compounds. As such, they should be much more fragile than Earth’s. A new study may have figured out how the landscapes on Titan came to be.
The post Astronomers might’ve discovered why Saturn’s moon Titan looks like Earth appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- I’m obsessed with an Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of, and it’s only $20
- Thursday’s deals: $6 Kasa smart plugs, Bowflex sale, $99 AirPods, rare AirTag deal, more
- AirPods Pro are so cheap today at Amazon, it might be a mistake
- Best Deals Today – Daily Deals & Sales: LIVE
Trending Right Now:
- New ice cream recall: Check your freezer for this recalled frozen dessert
- Mysterious invisible walls may have been discovered in outer space
- Marvel scrapped all of Moon Knight’s biggest MCU connections
Astronomers might’ve discovered why Saturn’s moon Titan looks like Earth originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 12 May 2022 at 19:15:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
May 12, 2022 at 04:17PM