Marvel reveals how Loki set up Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
With a universe as vast and complex as the MCU, it’s no surprise when a stray plot point falls through the cracks. Marvel is not perfect, and the occasional plot hole — however small — is unavoidable. But one oversight has been bugging Marvel fans for months. The final episode of Loki suggested that Loki and Sylvie’s actions at the Citadel at the End of Time kicked off a new multiversal war.
And yet, in Spider-Man: No Way Home, we didn’t see any evidence that the events of Loki actually mattered. Was the fight with He Who Remains unrelated to the multiversal chaos in No Way Home? Not according to Kevin Feige.
A quick warning: Spoilers for Loki and Spider-Man: No Way Home follow below.
The post Marvel reveals how Loki set up Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Thursday’s deals: $5 Amazon Smart Plug, $89 Ninja air fryer, $29 Instant Pot accessory set, more
- This $11 Amazon deal for air fryers was a game-changer in my kitchen
- 5 MagSafe iPhone chargers that cost way less than Apple’s
Trending Right Now:
- 7 amazing Google Maps tricks you had no idea existed
- Watch this helicopter catch a rocket booster as it plummets to Earth
- These are the only 6 Netflix original movies with 100% Rotten Tomatoes scores
Marvel reveals how Loki set up Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 5 May 2022 at 10:01:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
May 5, 2022 at 07:07AM