One of Samsung’s big missteps might result in exciting Galaxy S22 news
The Galaxy S22 series is Samsung’s next big thing. The Korean giant will unveil the new flagship in early February, and you’ll have it in your hands by the end of next month, assuming you preorder one. The Galaxy S22 already has some fans very excited, as the Ultra model will all but replace the Galaxy Note 22. The phone will feature a Note-like design that includes a built-in S Pen stylus. The Galaxy S22 and Galaxy S22 Plus will look more like an iPhone with a hole-punch display — and we are getting an iPhone 14 with a hole-punch screen this year. But the latest Galaxy S22 development concerns the phone’s specs, and it’s the result of the company’s massive Exynos 2200 failure.
The post One of Samsung’s big missteps might result in exciting Galaxy S22 news appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- How to add Apple CarPlay to any car, no installation required
- Here are all the COVID home test kits in stock now at Amazon
- KN95 masks made in the USA are finally in stock at Amazon
- Friday’s deals: COVID tests at Amazon, $139 AirPods 3, $19 Fire TV Stick Lite, more
Trending Right Now:
- Stimulus check update: You might be eligible to claim $5,000
- A new stimulus check program just opened for applications and you had no idea
- One of Netflix’s biggest movies is only available on Hulu in the US
One of Samsung’s big missteps might result in exciting Galaxy S22 news originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 14 Jan 2022 at 23:20:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
January 14, 2022 at 08:25PM