A dead Marvel superhero might return in a new movie
Eternals is streaming on Disney Plus, which means you can finally watch the film from the comfort of your home. Whether or not you saw it in theaters, the advantage of streaming is that you can pause and rewind the film to catch all the details that you might have missed the first time around. While the Eternals plot needs plenty of fixes with the help of future MCU adventures, it’s still a must-watch film. Eternals is the kind of early Phase 4 movie that will impact the MCU in various ways going forward, considering the big development we’ve just witnessed. The film certainly implies we’ll see the Eternals in other places in the future. That might include a few dead Eternals who could return in other Marvel movies and series.
There’s a brand new rumor that claims one of them might return sooner than we thought. Before we explain how all of that is possible, we’ll warn you that big spoilers follow below.
The post A dead Marvel superhero might return in a new movie appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Here are all the COVID home test kits in stock now at Amazon
- How to add Apple CarPlay to any car, no installation required
- KN95 masks made in the USA are finally in stock at Amazon
- Friday’s deals: COVID tests at Amazon, $139 AirPods 3, $19 Fire TV Stick Lite, more
Trending Right Now:
- One of Netflix’s biggest movies is only available on Hulu in the US
- A new stimulus check program just opened for applications and you had no idea
- Netflix’s most popular original movie of all time is getting two sequels
A dead Marvel superhero might return in a new movie originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 14 Jan 2022 at 14:59:30 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
January 14, 2022 at 12:01PM