Stimulus check update: People in this state can get checks up to $1,000
We already knew there would be no additional child tax credit stimulus checks going out on January 15. Because of the Senate’s schedule of business over the next few weeks, though, it’s starting to look like the body has also foreclosed the possibility of getting something done in time to send out checks in February, too. Underscoring, for the moment, our contention about stimulus checks from recent days. Namely, that any stimulus-related benefits people get in the early part of this year will depend on where they live. For proof, just look no further than what Connecticut is doing with its expansion of the earned income tax credit there.
The post Stimulus check update: People in this state can get checks up to $1,000 appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- $9 Amazon find from a viral TikTok will fix a hole in your wall in seconds
- KN95 masks made in the USA are finally in stock at Amazon
- Wednesday’s deals: COVID-19 tests in stock, Philips Sonicare sale, energy drinks, more
- 10 hidden deals for Amazon Prime members only
Trending Right Now:
- Stimulus check update: $3,600 is coming in 2022 and you might qualify to get it
- A mysterious new Netflix miniseries just flew to the top of the charts
- China switched on its nuclear fusion device that’s 5 times hotter than the Sun
Stimulus check update: People in this state can get checks up to $1,000 originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 5 Jan 2022 at 13:18:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
January 5, 2022 at 10:20AM