Costco & ShopRite recall: If you bought these delicious desserts, throw them out
If there’s one time of the year when you’re most likely to abuse desserts and sweets, it has to be the final weeks of December. No matter how big your Christmas and New Year’s Eve parties might be, desserts probably have a prominent placement at the dinner table. But you should still pay attention to what sort of desserts you consume, as there are a few recalls in action that you should be aware of. One of the newest ones involves Poppies International products that were available at Costco and ShopRite stores this month. The second involves certain lots of Dianne’s Fine Desserts’s Chocolate Decadent Brownie. The former might contain traces of metal, while the latter includes pecan, but the ingredient is undeclared on the package.
The post Costco & ShopRite recall: If you bought these delicious desserts, throw them out appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Everyone with a Nintendo Switch should see this Amazon deal
- Wednesday’s deals: COVID tests in stock, $177 Roomba, Philips Hue sale, more
- COVID test kits are in stock at Amazon, but they’re selling out fast
Trending Right Now:
- Urgent Target recall: People are getting sliced open by this recalled product
- Recall alert: If you have any of this bread or pasta, you may need to throw it away
- The most polarizing movie of 2021 is on Disney Plus right now
Costco & ShopRite recall: If you bought these delicious desserts, throw them out originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 30 Dec 2021 at 09:16:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
December 30, 2021 at 06:23AM