150,000 images combined to make this mind-blowing 300-megapixel photo of the Sun
Astrophotographer Andrew McCarthy has released a new series of sun photos that perfectly capture the intensity of our star.
The photo, which McCarthy shared on his Instagram and in a Reddit post, offers a detailed look at our star. McCarthy created the photo using 150,000 images he captured with a telescope. After capturing, he combined the photos to create one of the most detailed looks at the sun that we’ve ever seen, and it’s something that everybody should see for themselves.
The post 150,000 images combined to make this mind-blowing 300-megapixel photo of the Sun appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- 100+ crazy Amazon Cyber Week deals you can get on Thursday
- Apple Watch Series 7 and SE start at $239 in this Cyber Week blowout
Trending Right Now:
- Fourth stimulus check update: Deadline approaching for $1,400 payment
- The final season of this pulse-pounding Netflix sci-fi series has viewers going wild
- Serious recall issued for 19 delicious desserts – throw them out now
150,000 images combined to make this mind-blowing 300-megapixel photo of the Sun originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 2 Dec 2021 at 19:10:59 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
December 2, 2021 at 04:12PM