100,000 pounds of chicken are recalled at Trader Joe & Kroger
With Americans likely eating more this week than during any other time during the year, it’s as important as ever to stay aware of any pertinent food recalls. To that end, it’s worth highlighting a new recall involving nearly 100,000 pounds of raw chicken from Innovative Solutions. The chicken recall was brought to light earlier this month by the Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) of the US Department of Agriculture.
Though many food-based recalls we see tend to involve salmonella contamination, this one is a little bit different. More specifically, this recall was initiated because the recalled chicken might contain foreign materials, with bone being one example mentioned by the FSIS.
The post 100,000 pounds of chicken are recalled at Trader Joe & Kroger appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Best Cyber Monday Sonos deals in 2021: Deck your home out with speakers
- Wednesday’s deals: $155 AirPods 3, LG OLED TVs, Philips Hue, Oculus Quest 2, more
- Best Black Friday deals 2021: TVs, laptops, Apple, Sonos, and more
- Amazon gift card promotion 2021: How to get $27 free right now
Trending Right Now:
- Urgent deodorant recall: If you use these popular antiperspirants, stop now
- This stimulus check program no one knows about has payments up to $30,000
- You might be able to get a $1,800 stimulus check before Christmas – check right here
100,000 pounds of chicken are recalled at Trader Joe & Kroger originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 25 Nov 2021 at 08:46:54 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
November 25, 2021 at 05:47AM