Where To Get The *Best* Leggings Ever For 30% Off
#gossip #drama #hollywood #celebrity
Yummie’s leggings and shapewear are out of this world comfy. From their award-winning cotton stretch leggings to their best-selling faux leather leggings, Yummie has the best of the best. And you can get 30% off anything on their website today! All you have to do is use code THANKS30. Yes, please.
The Rachel Cotton Stretch leggings were rated the “best cotton legging” by the New York post… And we agree! Designed to slim your hips and thighs, these leggings hold in your tummy while giving your bum a lift. Let me tell you: these really do hold you in! After reading descriptions and reviews of Yummie’s leggings, I thought I knew what they would be like. But, when I finally tried my first pair, they were even better than I imagined—super soft with surprising control for a flattering look!
Rachel Cotton Stretch Shaping Legging ($37.80 with code THANKS30)
The waistband is where the magic happens: there are 2 layers of an hourglass shaped waistband for ultimate comfort. The waistband curves down in the front to control your tummy, and it curves up in the back to lift the rear. Technology, am I right? Like, who knew? What’s really incredible about these leggings is the fact that they can do all of this and they’re 88% cotton, which means they’re so light and breathable! The remaining 12% is spandex, which helps the stretch and recovery of the leggings so they’ll feel amazing all day and they won’t give out on you after just a few wears (that’s *the worst*).
Faux Leather Shaping Legging ($61.60 with code THANKS30)
However, Yummie’s leggings go beyond your everyday cotton leggings (not like there’s anything wrong with those). We’re looking at their faux leather leather leggings and their velvet leggings… Especially for the holidays. Just like everything from Yummie, these leggings are super comfy! Even the faux leather leggings are made with 4-way stretch faux leather fabric, so you don’t feel constricted or trapped. And they’re just as flattering as Yummie’s cotton leggings with the signature hourglass 2-ply thick waistband.
Velvet Shaping Legging ($40.60 with code THANKS30)
Remember to use code THANKS30 for 30% off sitewide at Yummie. This deal ends on Thanksgiving night, so hurry! There’s no time to waste when it comes to buying the best leggings in the world.
via SHEfinds https://ift.tt/2hPaODL
November 23, 2021 at 07:07PM