The first big Spider-Man: No Way Home plot hole has been explained
Spider-Man: No Way Home isn’t even out, but we’re already talking about a big plot hole in the highly-anticipated MCU movie. How can that even be, considering that the movie hasn’t leaked? Well, it’s all courtesy of Sony and Marvel, following the trailer 2 release last week. The clip contains plenty of additional footage that provides more information about the No Way Home plot.
Sony and Marvel then unleashed a flurry of No Way Home TV ads that include additional scenes from the movie. And the studios have revealed the film’s premise in all these releases. The five villains attacking the MCU reality come from alternate universes where they’re supposed to die fighting Spider-Man. Even without knowing the big Maguire-Garfield spoiler, these trailers and ads are enough to make you wonder whether the other Spider-Men also came to this universe. And you’ll soon find yourself discovering a potentially big plot hole.
The post The first big Spider-Man: No Way Home plot hole has been explained appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Apple announced its Black Friday 2021 deals – get these better deals instead
- AirPods Pro with MagSafe are $159 in this insane Amazon deal
- Best Cyber Monday laptop deals 2021: MacBooks, Windows, and more
- Best Cyber Monday deals 2021: TVs, Apple devices, Sonos, and more
Trending Right Now:
- Apple expanded its iPhone 12 recall – check if yours needs to be fixed
- Urgent recall: If you have any of these drinks, throw them out now
- Google is finally fixing the worst thing about texting between iPhone and Android
The first big Spider-Man: No Way Home plot hole has been explained originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 23 Nov 2021 at 12:52:19 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
November 23, 2021 at 09:55AM