An unfortunate but necessary reminder/PSA: Never Leave Your Drink Unattended at a Bar and Careful accepting drinks from stangers
#gossip #drama #hollywood #celebrity
photo by Victoria Pickering
My group of friends has gotten drugged/their drinks spiked in Logan Circle twice in the past month.
One friend hadn’t been drinking yet after one drink had to vomit and continued to be sick through the night.
I had been drinking but could no longer stand and realized I wasn’t normal “tipsy”. After I got home I vomited violently and was unable to get up for most of the night and next day.
Everyone got back w assistance of friends.”
via PoPville https://ift.tt/2sus1DC
November 23, 2021 at 10:18AM