New Spider-Man: No Way Home TV ads have so many extra scenes – watch them here
Just a few days ago, we told you how limited Sony and Marvel’s marketing of Spider-Man: No Way Home is. Despite that, the movie is the most talked-about MCU title of the year, and it’ll easily dominate the 2021 box office come December. That’s because everybody knows the movie’s big spoiler: Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield reprise their old roles. Sony and Marvel are yet to show the two former Spider-Man versions in trailers or officially acknowledge the rumors. But now that the second No Way Home trailer is out, Sony and Marvel are going into full marketing mode for the movie. We saw recut international and IMAX trailers last week, and now it’s time for no less than four additional TV ads for the new Spider-Man movie.
There’s so much new footage in the videos that it’s enough for a third trailer. However, the TV ads still don’t include any Maguire or Garfield action, focusing only on Tom Holland’s Peter Parker. Mind you, some spoilers follow below.
The post New Spider-Man: No Way Home TV ads have so many extra scenes – watch them here appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Apple announced its Black Friday 2021 deals – get these better deals instead
- Amazon Cyber Monday 2021 ad, deals, & sales
- Best Black Friday deals 2021: TVs, laptops, Apple, Sonos, and more
- Monday’s deals: $169 AirPods Pro, gift cards, Bose headphones, & more Black Friday deals
Trending Right Now:
- Urgent Kool-Aid recall alert: Check your pantry right now
- Watch Tesla’s full self-driving mode almost kill a CNN reporter
- Netflix’s insane new sci-fi action series is stirring up serious controversy
New Spider-Man: No Way Home TV ads have so many extra scenes – watch them here originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 22 Nov 2021 at 13:45:16 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
November 22, 2021 at 10:49AM