After The Great British Baking Show finale, try this new Netflix show about the art of chocolate
No sooner will this dramatic season of The Great British Baking Show come to an end this week than Netflix will try to tempt our tastebuds again with a new cooking reality show. One that debuts, in fact, the same day that we’ll learn whether Giuseppe, Chigs, or Crystelle takes home the Bake Off top honors — following one of the most shocking eliminations this season.
Jurgen, the soft-spoken and supremely talented baker, left at the end of the semifinals, a twist that few people probably saw coming. We’ll talk about that a little more below. But, for now, it’s worth noting that if these kinds of cooking reality shows are one of your favorite streaming treats? Then you’re in luck. Because on November 26, the 8-episode series School of Chocolate might end up being the perfect dessert. For after you’ve finished the dramatic, season-long meal of Bake Off, that is.
The post After The Great British Baking Show finale, try this new Netflix show about the art of chocolate appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Apple announced its Black Friday 2021 deals – get these better deals instead
- Amazon Cyber Monday 2021 ad, deals, & sales
- Cyber Monday desktop computer deals 2021: All the deals so far
- Best Black Friday deals 2021: TVs, laptops, Apple, Sonos, and more
Trending Right Now:
- Apple expanded its iPhone 12 recall – check if yours needs to be fixed
- Urgent Kool-Aid recall alert: Check your pantry right now
- Best Buy Black Friday ad 2021: iPhone 13, Pixel 6, 4K TVs, more
After The Great British Baking Show finale, try this new Netflix show about the art of chocolate originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 22 Nov 2021 at 16:13:34 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
November 22, 2021 at 01:20PM