Samsung mocks Apple’s $19 Polishing Cloth after launching $1,500 jeans
Samsung seems to have quite the inferiority complex when it comes to Apple. And the company takes every chance that it gets to remind us of that. The latest proof comes in the form of Samsung’s new anti-Apple promotion targeting a $19 polishing cloth. Apple released the cloth a few weeks ago, and it sold out immediately, prompting plenty of memes and jokes in the process. Apple reportedly expected huge demand for the polishing cloth.
We even saw a teardown of the cloth from iFixit, because of course. Samsung took its time to join in the mockery, poking fun at Apple with a free cloth promotion of its own. Of course, this is the same company that just started selling $1,500 jeans that have a designated pocket for a foldable phone.
The post Samsung mocks Apple’s $19 Polishing Cloth after launching $1,500 jeans appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Thursday’s deals: Instant Pot mega-sale, LG OLED TVs, $89 AirPods, Android phones, more
- Wednesday’s deals: Air fryers, $189 AirPods Pro, Philips Hue bulbs, Kasa smart plugs, more
- New Kodak Luma 400 portable projector on Amazon puts a home theater in your hand
- The best iPhone 13 cases and accessories on Amazon in November 2021
Trending Right Now:
- NASA is tracking a 1,000-foot-tall asteroid that’s headed towards Earth
- New stimulus check payments arrive in just a few days – are you getting one?
- Google’s new Gmail widget for iPhone has everyone talking
Samsung mocks Apple’s $19 Polishing Cloth after launching $1,500 jeans originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 11 Nov 2021 at 17:10:40 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
November 11, 2021 at 02:19PM