Marvel fans waiting for Spider-Man: No Way Home need to see this
Spider-Man: No Way Home would have easily topped $1 billion at the box office before the pandemic. The total haul might have approached $2 billion, given the massive interest around the Sony-Marvel MCU film. That’s all the more impressive when you consider how the studios are marketing the movie. They were late to reveal the title, and the first trailer dropped after being leaked in a pre-VFX form. That’s all the marketing we got until now. We don’t even have a poster for No Way Home.
A key leak that was repeatedly confirmed this year is what’s driving all the excitement. The new Spider-Man will be a multiverse adventure, where Tom Holland, Tobey Maguire, and Andrew Garfield will play Spider-Man versions from different realities. They’ll face the Sinister Six, all of whom were already shown or teased in the first trailer. As we approach that December 17th release date, we’re bound to see a significant increase in No Way Home marketing efforts. The latest example comes in the form of new Spider-Man: No Way Home covers that may very well act as the movie’s first posters. Warning: Some spoilers might follow below.
The post Marvel fans waiting for Spider-Man: No Way Home need to see this appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Stunning outdoor TVs up to $500 off at Amazon ahead of Black Friday
- 10 deals you can’t miss on Sunday: $93 memory foam mattress, first Apple Watch S7 deal, more
- Friday’s deals: Samsung Galaxy phones, Chromebooks, $60 smartwatch, $75 air fryer, more
- Finally, an indoor fly trap that works – 30,000 Amazon shoppers can’t be wrong
Trending Right Now:
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- iPhone 13 Pro video shows off the most mind-blowing camera feature
- This is how desperate retailers are getting because of the supply chain crisis
Marvel fans waiting for Spider-Man: No Way Home need to see this originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 24 Oct 2021 at 11:15:01 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
October 24, 2021 at 08:16AM