‘Squid Game’ officially had the biggest Netflix original launch ever
The legend of Netflix’s new series Squid Game continues to grow in the days following its release. On Tuesday, Netflix Geeked on Twitter announced that 111 million global accounts have started watching Squid Game. This makes the South Korean thriller the first Netflix original series to surpass 100 million viewers during its launch window. Notably, it only took Squid Game 17 days to reach such a milestone. Netflix typically measures a show’s launch window as its first 28 days on the service.
The post ‘Squid Game’ officially had the biggest Netflix original launch ever appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon’s best-selling headphones have 32,000 5-star ratings – get them today for $17
- Wednesday’s deals: Special Prime-only sale, power tools, 4K TVs, rare Wyze Cam v3 deal, more
- PS5 restock update: Big PlayStation 5 restock coming today
- One of the coolest gadgets on Amazon is only $20 today
Trending Right Now:
- If you have any of these popular cookies, throw them out now
- Anyone can buy undelivered Amazon packages – here’s how
- If you have an iPhone 13, change these 4 iOS 15 settings immediately
‘Squid Game’ officially had the biggest Netflix original launch ever originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 13 Oct 2021 at 14:57:20 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
October 13, 2021 at 12:03PM