The world’s first USB-C iPhone is here thanks to a crazy hack
For years, consumers have been wondering when Apple would finally ditch the proprietary Lightning port in favor of USB-C. Apple already brought USB-C connectors to the iPad but refuses to follow suit with the iPhone. In fact, Apple has taken so long that an iPhone owner decided to do the job himself. This week, Ken Pillonel shared a video on YouTube of the "World’s First USB-C iPhone."
The post The world’s first USB-C iPhone is here thanks to a crazy hack appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- One of the coolest gadgets on Amazon is only $20 today
- Disney Plus subscription price is free from Amazon for 6 months
- Monday’s deals: Early Black Friday sales at Best Buy & Target, $22 FREE from Amazon, more
- Forget TV deals, Amazon has home theater projectors from $199.99
Trending Right Now:
- A new stimulus check is coming this week, and here’s who gets one
- This terrifying new Netflix horror series is being called ‘nightmare fuel’
- Verizon customers: Watch out for this sneaky new scam text message that’s making the rounds
The world’s first USB-C iPhone is here thanks to a crazy hack originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 12 Oct 2021 at 10:54:51 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
October 12, 2021 at 08:00AM