Walmart is facing shortages of these 5 essential groceries
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, and the Delta variant in particular, grocery stores like Walmart are having problems stocking certain items. This is due to a number of varying reasons. For one, some consumers are still keen on hoarding essential products. Two, employers are having a tougher time hiring and keeping employees, a dynamic that impacts the efficacy of the supply chain.
It’s unfortunate that we’ve been in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic for nearly 20 months now. Even though we have effective vaccines available, many people still remain reluctant to get vaccinated. As a result, vaccines didn’t stop COVID-19 dead in its tracks. On the contrary, the virus had a chance to mutate. A few months ago, the Delta variant began spreading like wildfire across the US.
The post Walmart is facing shortages of these 5 essential groceries appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Black Friday just started early for Fire TV Sticks and smart TVs
- Echo Dot price drops to $25 in this early Black Friday deal
- Surprise! Amazon’s early Black Friday deals started a month early
- 10 deals you can’t miss on Sunday: Early Black Friday sales at Best Buy, Target, Amazon, more
Trending Right Now:
- Netflix’s scary new horror thriller has viewers afraid to fall asleep
- Chilling new Netflix docuseries explores the mysterious deaths of 11 people in one family
- New iPhone feature Live Text in iOS 15 has people thunderstruck
Walmart is facing shortages of these 5 essential groceries originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 10 Oct 2021 at 09:30:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
October 10, 2021 at 06:30AM