‘What If…?’ finale reminds us who the big new MCU villain really is
What If…? has finally reached its highly-anticipated conclusion, and the entire season is now available to stream on Disney Plus. The show delivered an epic finale, with the final episodes revealing the overarching storyline. We got a new Avengers team and a big battle against the show’s main villain. All of this will have massive implications on the MCU going forward, as everything in What If…? is canon in the MCU. But now that the What If…? finale is out, you’ll quickly realize who the big new Marvel villain is. And that the villain wasn’t even in the show. Mind you, a few huge multiverse spoilers follow below. You should watch both Loki and What If…? in full before reading on.
The post ‘What If…?’ finale reminds us who the big new MCU villain really is appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Black Friday just started early for Fire TV Sticks and smart TVs
- Surprise! Amazon’s early Black Friday deals started a month early
- Amazon gift card promotion 2021: How to get $10 free right now
- 5 Apple Watch accessories under $20 each that everyone needs
Trending Right Now:
- New stimulus check program: Some people get $500 payments for the next 3 years
- The next stimulus check comes out next week – here’s who’s getting paid
- Chilling new Netflix docuseries explores the mysterious deaths of 11 people in one family
‘What If…?’ finale reminds us who the big new MCU villain really is originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 8 Oct 2021 at 22:07:21 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
October 8, 2021 at 07:13PM