Rockstar announces remastered ‘GTA’ trilogy for consoles, PC, and mobile
Following a string of rumors in recent weeks, Rockstar Games confirmed on Friday that it is working on a remastered trilogy of classic Grand Theft Auto games. Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition will feature GTA 3, GTA: Vice City, and GTA: San Andreas. All three games will ship with "graphical improvements and modern gameplay enhancements," but maintain the original look and feel. Best of all, you can play them on nearly any console available. GTA: The Trilogy will come out on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, and PC later this year. Rockstar will also release the package on iOS and Android in the first half of 2022. Virtually everyone will be able to play these games.
The post Rockstar announces remastered ‘GTA’ trilogy for consoles, PC, and mobile appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Black Friday just started early for Fire TV Sticks and smart TVs
- Surprise! Amazon’s early Black Friday deals started a month early
- 5 Apple Watch accessories under $20 each that everyone needs
- Amazon gift card promotion 2021: How to get $10 free right now
Trending Right Now:
- New stimulus check program: Some people get $500 payments for the next 3 years
- The next stimulus check comes out next week – here’s who’s getting paid
- Apple has incredibly exciting plans for the future of CarPlay
Rockstar announces remastered ‘GTA’ trilogy for consoles, PC, and mobile originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 8 Oct 2021 at 20:32:03 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
October 8, 2021 at 05:33PM