Marvel’s ‘What If…?’ finale introduces a brand new team of Avengers
If it’s Wednesday, it means new Marvel MCU content might be dropping from Disney Plus in the form of a new TV show episode. It so happens that this Wednesday delivers to the highly-anticipated What If…? finale. The first animated TV show that Marvel included in the MCU is finally done, and we know what it’s all about. Marvel needed quite a few episodes to build up the story. We only learned in episode 8 that everything we saw in the previous episodes is connected. The TV series had a bigger storyline than we thought, with Marvel recently teasing an unusual Avengers team-up.
The What If…? finale is now out, revealing the name and purpose of this alternate Avengers team. We also got the series first and only post-credits scene. The ending leaves us with plenty of questions about the near future of the MCU. After all, What If…? is part of the MCU and everything is canon. Everything we saw in the finale happened in the same multiverse where our beloved Avengers exist. But before we can go any further, we’ll remind you that spoilers follow below.
The post Marvel’s ‘What If…?’ finale introduces a brand new team of Avengers appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon’s hottest smart home device is $25 ahead of Black Friday – plus, get a $30 credit
- Wednesday’s deals: Hidden Prime-only sale, FREE money from Amazon, Chromebook sale, more
- The best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals 2021
Trending Right Now:
- Fourth stimulus check up to $5,000 is coming, but there’s a big catch
- Google Maps navigation is about to get a huge update
- Netflix was forced to change some scenes in ‘Squid Game’ – here’s why
Marvel’s ‘What If…?’ finale introduces a brand new team of Avengers originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 6 Oct 2021 at 23:41:41 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
October 6, 2021 at 08:44PM