Update your iPhone immediately to fix this ‘terrifying’ security flaw
Apple works hard and expends a ton of resources to bolster iPhone security. Still, there’s no denying that mobile device security is often a game of cat-and-mouse, with Apple security engineers often responding to newly unearthed security loopholes and zero-day exploits as they arise.
So while Apple routinely issues iOS security updates, the release of iOS 14.8 about a week ago is unique. The iOS 14.8 update fixes a security vulnerability that would allow a malicious actor to have full access to everything on your phone. Suffice it to say, if you’re still running an older version of iOS 14, you should update to iOS 15 immediately.
The post Update your iPhone immediately to fix this ‘terrifying’ security flaw appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- This $42 trick from a viral TikTok has people losing their minds
- Ninja’s amazing Instant Pot rival with a built-in air fryer is $75 off
- HURRY: $25 Amazon Smart Plug drops to 99¢ in epic 2-day sale
- Amazon has stunning diamond stud earrings on sale – how are they only $60?
Trending Right Now:
- New stimulus checks are going out to so many people right now – here’s who gets them
- The worst iPhone 13 news so far was just confirmed again
- This controversial new Netflix docuseries is almost too brutal to watch
Update your iPhone immediately to fix this ‘terrifying’ security flaw originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 29 Sep 2021 at 09:16:20 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
September 29, 2021 at 06:20AM