You might not realize the IRS still owes you a $1,600 stimulus check – here’s how to find out
One of the many tasks the IRS is busy with involves sending out a new kind of check to taxpayers. This stems from the $1.9 trillion stimulus law that passed in March. That’s in addition to other payments, such as a $1,400 stimulus check and the monthly child tax credit payments — the third of which will go out tomorrow, on September 15. Meanwhile, the issuance of IRS unemployment refund checks is ongoing, with an average of $1,600 being sent out to affected taxpayers.
Here’s what’s going on, who’s getting these checks, and why.
Today’s Top Deal
The post You might not realize the IRS still owes you a $1,600 stimulus check – here’s how to find out appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- PS5 restock update: Hidden Amazon PlayStation 5 listings are in stock
- This $20 Amazon kitchen gadget went viral on TikTok, and it’s mesmerizing
- Amazon has a futuristic DIY home security system that detects motion with Wi-Fi waves
- Wednesday’s deal roundup: Exclusive sale for Prime members only, $4 Alexa smart plugs, $179 AirPods Pro, $18 Queen bed sheets, more
Trending Right Now:
- New stimulus checks are coming this week – here’s when you’ll get one
- Apple’s new iPhone privacy feature helps you stop email spam – here’s how to use it
- Netflix’s wild new thriller movie will leave your heart pounding
You might not realize the IRS still owes you a $1,600 stimulus check – here’s how to find out originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 15 Sep 2021 at 12:52:31 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
September 15, 2021 at 09:55AM