Waiting on the phone to speak with someone from your investment broker?
I thought I’d share my simple life hack if you’re ever faced with a long quote time on waiting to speak with someone.
- Write down the number selections when navigating through menu over the phone
- Hang up once it puts you in line to speak with someone
- Redial and select French (Canada) or Spanish (USA)
- Press the number selections as if you’re calling the English side
- Start speaking English as all agents have to be bilingual
By doing this I found that wait time lasted anywhere from 5 minutes to 10 minutes in comparison to 3 hours on the English side
With more new investors entering the market, I believe the queue will become even longer as more people invest and using this will save some time.
via r/wallstreetbets https://ift.tt/3qhG8Zq
September 15, 2021 at 01:05PM