SPY Options – Suggestions 3
This is my third post. Past two times when SPY dropped to 200SMA in 4 hour chart, I bought CALLs and I was able to exit with profit. I got out early with $100 to $200 profit. It would have been $800+ profit only if I stayed till closure to expiry date in both occasions.
Planning to break even 20-Sep CALL. And for Oct calls, I am thinking to wait till it reach $1000 as they both were 1100 each before SPY dropped. Is this good idea?
via r/wallstreetbets https://ift.tt/3qhG8Zq
September 15, 2021 at 02:10PM