PS5 resale prices are lower than ever, but scalpers are still profiting
Despite ongoing supply constraints, Sony has managed to sell over 10 million PlayStation 5 consoles to date. That is a staggering number, and as the industry recovers from the pandemic, those figures should continue to grow. In fact, though countless customers are still desperately searching for the console, there are signs of an improving market. Forbes reports that scalpers are struggling to turn huge profits on PS5 consoles, as resale prices have dropped by nearly 30%.
Today’s Top Deal
The post PS5 resale prices are lower than ever, but scalpers are still profiting appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Surprise Amazon sale slashes AirPods Pro to 2021’s lowest price
- This $20 Amazon kitchen gadget went viral on TikTok, and it’s mesmerizing
- Amazon’s best sleep aid is a $30 product proven to work 20x better than anything else
- Amazon has a futuristic DIY home security system that detects motion with Wi-Fi waves
Trending Right Now:
- New stimulus checks are coming this week – here’s when you’ll get one
- ‘Avengers 5’ cast is a secret, but we might know the team’s next leader
- Netflix’s wild new thriller movie will leave your heart pounding
PS5 resale prices are lower than ever, but scalpers are still profiting originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 14 Sep 2021 at 21:30:38 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via BGR https://bgr.com
September 14, 2021 at 06:37PM